Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Let the Games Begin!

Blech...tomorrow promises to be a fairly tiring day as well. Why is it that I constantly return to the subject of being tired on this blog? Perhaps I should pick up a coke habit. I'm sure that would certainly handle any issues with being tired. Of course, then I'd have another small problem...nosebleeds.

It's nice that I'll get most of my now-standard practice time tomorrow, but then I've got to go to a long afternoon rehearsal packed with Strauss. Richard, not Johann...Richard always seems to be trying to tie up my pinkies while causing me brain damage from true Fortissimos. Oh well...comes with the job, I guess.

Of course, since I'm not at all bright, I've got to come home from rehearsal and then jump into a car for a couple of hours. I should get to my destination by 9 or 10pm and then pass out. Of course, I've got about a 6am wakeup the next day, with fantastic playing shortly after that. Let's hope for a very long Friday of fantastic playing, eh?

Oh, by the way, welcome to JC from MD. Nice of you to drop in. Please leave comments. I've also got a new-ish mystery reader, but I'm fairly sure that's it's a former regular under a different guise. Boo (as in a ghost rather than an unhappy audience).

1 Comments:

Blogger Carol Minor said...

Don't forget to put your left skate on first, and you won't sound like...what was that charming phrase?...tons o' poo.

4/05/2007 10:35:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home