Friday, March 23, 2007

Where in the World is Carmen San Diego...or Chris?

So, the question of the hour/day/week/month is "Where in the hell are you going, Chris?" Well, that's an awfully complicated question, questioner. Stop being so nosey. I'll elaborate a little. Here are the possible destinations for me in the near future (next 6 months): Chicago; Washington, DC; Connecticut; Mississippi; Singapore; Osaka, Japan; Seoul, South Korea. Is that up in the air enough for you? Those are just the options that will probably come to decisions in the next 6 weeks or so. After that, there are other options. Notice the lack of Boston in the equation. Time for me to move on. I've already changed my official residence back to NC just to assist in the process.

Please accept any type/grammar problems as the inevitable result of spending too much time at the Milky Way this evening.

Today's soundtrack included Vic Damone, Sammy Davis Jr., Dean Martin, and Ludacris. Smashing, I'd say.

Now, off to bed to recover from my day of returning to work and play.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home