Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Ignorant Educators

Today I heard something that's indicative of how representative our willfully ignorant Administration actually is. I heard a school teacher/administrator claim proudly that she doesn't ''do computers.'' She thought that, as she had survived up to this point without any knowledge of how to use a computer, she won't ever have a use for those skills. Thank the FSM I wasn't asked for my opinion. I never thought willfull ignorance was a charming character trait much less for an educator.

I think that I'm going to like this mobile blogging thing. I'm sitting in a classroom waiting for my little musicians to show up.

I had a concert last Sunday night that, for me, went fairly well. I'm finally getting the projection I need, I think. Now I need to put it to use in an audition.

The whitey at the top was a fluffy playpal this past weekend. Cute, huh? I don't think she's used to fancypants camera phones.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Iz in LG...eatin ur turkey burgerz.

10/02/2007 09:45:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home