Friday, April 06, 2007

Awesome-osity.

Saw Grindhouse tonight. Rodriguez's flick had me actually crying with its hilarity. Actual tears. Tarantino's flick had sustained audience applause at the end/climax. This double-feature is the best money I've spent on entertainment in a while. It's so entertaining I may go see it again. See it in the theatre, damnit. It's worth it. These guys deserve your hard-earned money.

Next project: DC trip and Japan business...sooner or later I'll get around to setting up the Korean imports too. Oy. It's just that there's so much practicing to do.

To bring this to topic: the sax playing in the movie was plentiful and...er...grindy. So there...

1 Comments:

Blogger Carol Minor said...

I absolutely HAVE to have that white car!

4/08/2007 02:31:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home