Saturday, November 25, 2006

That and this...

Tomorrow I meet my new student. I'm not sure how long I'll be able to teach him, but we both know my situation. Apparently, someone somewhere thought that I might be able to help him with a number of issues. I'm excited. I do love teaching and it's been nearly a month since my last lesson. Teaching another forces me to think about being a good musician. This student is apparently a local university student, so I should be able to discuss more advanced issues. Lovely.

I look damned fine in my new tails. I'm thinking about wearing them all over the place. It's proper for wearing to the local fish cake street vendor's stall, right? I'm pretty sure I'll start a Astaire/Rogers kind of scene, but that can't be helped.

In addition to insano practicing, I get to hear a flute recital tomorrow. I only have to walk a few blocks. She comes highly recommended from another flutist I trust. I'm sure it'll be fun...She's playing a ton of violin music in transcription.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to see a picture of these "tails".
I sent you an email, read or die.

Like my anime reference?

Plug.

11/25/2006 10:02:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bet you look fine in your tails... I want to see a picture too!!!!!

11/27/2006 11:16:00 PM  
Blogger Christopher said...

I'd like to draw attention to the differences in these two comments. Whereas they both flatter me (obviously an advantage in the neverending quest to gain my focus), one threatens me with harm. Notice that the former also accents "bet" in a way that makes me think that the person is saying it with an inappropriate glint in their eye. All in all, the 11/27 comment wins today. Inappropriate and saucy always beat inappropriate and threatening.

Continue the competition for my affection, ladies (or gentlemen...just understand that the gentlemen are at a severe disadvantage by virtue of not being ladies).

11/28/2006 05:09:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home