Wednesday, November 08, 2006

From crap to almost crap

First two rehearsals under my belt. The first one was not pleasant. I didn't play very well at all. A little too nervous, a little too crappy on the reed front. So I promptly ran home and worked on reeds so I at least couldn't blame inanimate objects on my poor performance.

Today's rehearsal, the second, was better across the board. The reeds were better, as were my nerves. Hopefully I can continue the upward trend tomorrow. A little better each day would be acceptable, I guess. A lot better each day would be even better. Of course, perfect every day would be ideal, but I'm afraid that's just not on the menu.

Gonna move tomorrow...Yup, that's right...Moving. Don't know where. Apparently this new place is quite nice and nearby, but I don't know any details at all. I don't even know the internet availability. I hate moving. I'm really into being sedentary. Once I have a stable practice area, I can get a lot of work done. I really dislike moving from place to the other. Do mechanics have to move their lifts and whatnot around all the time?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you finally change your location. good. good.

plug.

11/09/2006 11:45:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home