Saturday, November 18, 2006

Eureka! Eukanuba! A Rusty Tuba!


No, I'm not sure how I managed to get this photo to my email account. But at least I know now that it can be done. Of course, I know not how much it cost me, but I'm not in the mood to worry about that. I'm just elated that I managed to somehow navigate my phone's insanely Korean menus.

Oh...and I know it's a small pic. I've adjusted my camera to take larger photos next time. We'll see if it works.

Oops...Almost forgot to ID the photo. It was just sitting on the side of the street. It's about a 5 minute walk from my Officetel/Apt. It's amazing how many old building are just left lying around, huh? For FSM's sake, can't someone please replace this with a Starbucks? (If you're lucky, I'll take a picture of the only Starbucks in the world with the signs in the native language. Apparently, the community in Insadong didn't want a big English sign on their street. )

Let the willy-nilly picture taking commence! Tomorrow, I'm off to Itaewon to buy some Tux Tails and a white bow tie. I'm positive some pictures will come out of that one. Want to see me being fitted for a tux? Too bad...I'll burn your retinas anyway.

And with that...Screw you guys, I'm going home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home