Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Hey You!

No...not you. The one beside you. Yup, you. Hey, who are you?

(For those of you who aren't the "you" up there. Here's what's going on. I have a regular visitor from San Mateo. Problem is, although I'm stupendously popular with drunken hooligans and family members (and the intersections of those two groups doubly so) in Boston and NC, I know not many people in that area. At first, I thought my writerly relative (I'm one step from openly whoring for any one of his books...Good stuff.) might be dropping in, but I've been assured by another family member that he lives outside that area. Perhaps it's Roman. I'm not sure...However, I'm happy to openly shine the spotlight on a lurker. Perhaps there's a bit of embarrassment in the reading of my dreck, eh? Perhaps you don't realize that it's you, but your ISP is in San Mateo. My comments section awaits...

The truth will out! If not, I'll just become a paranoid glob of a former-clarinet player as I descend into world where only the identity of such a lurker makes any importance.)

Oh yeah...Met the new student. Is musical and has technique. Right on, eh? Let's see if I can refrain from ruining the poor guy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home