Saturday, March 03, 2007

Singing Penguins


Pepper, meet everybody. Everybody, meet Pepper. He's one of my favorite dogs. This is an unusual picture as he actually appears to give a damn about something. This will be the last shot you'll see of him for a while since he's in NC and I'm...well, these days, I'm everywhere. In the past few weeks, I've been in Chicago, North Carolina, Washington, D.C., College Park, MD, Glens Falls, NY, Boston...Criminey...



Everybody, meet HJ. HJ, meet everyboday. One of my MD friends and one of my favorite people. As you can see, she is also a clarinetist and also has the requisite mental problems. Also, as a friend of mine, she must also have a 2nd set of mental problems. I'll ask her the next time I'm in town. In fact, it looks as if my schedule coincidentally has me in town right around the time of one of her doctoral recitals. If it end up happening, I'll make sure to plug it inappropriately.

Concert on Sunday with Beethoven's Emperor Concerto. The Pianist is the real thing. Worth hearing. If I'm not too lazy tomorrow, I'll give the proper info for those wanting to trek all the way up here. I recorded today's rehearsal so I can get a gander at how my new setup performs in the wild. I'll take a listen tomorrow afternoon and report back on whether I need to break something or not.Too tired tonight...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

[IMG]http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b173/mvonkampen/photo087.jpg[/IMG]

Hot plugs.

3/07/2007 12:49:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice-eu...

3/10/2007 12:24:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home