Thursday, February 08, 2007

Electric Cool-Aid (blech) Test

Sick, so sick. I managed to play for a couple of hours before an increasing dizziness crippled me for the day. I managed to spend nearly the entire day in bed trying to stay immobile. Everytime I moved, the room around me moved at a rate that varied exponentially according to the strength of my movements. Eating dinner was horrifying. It was an awfully tasty meal that moved around my plate. I could only eat by closing my eyes, which dampened the dizziness a bit, and shoving food indescriminantly in my mouth. That's no way to eat anything, especially when it's this tasty.

Goodnight, sir. I said Goodnight.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Plug. Where's that guy you told me to check out?

2/08/2007 09:14:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home