Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Plug

Running Music: Er, today we'll go with running Television. I watched No Limit Texas Hold 'Em. Several miles worth. Anyone want to lend me a few thousand dollars? Oh, wait...Lending implies repayment. Anyone want to give me a few thousand dollars?

And a pony...In fact, I'll take just the pony if you can't pony up the cash. (See what I did there?)

In all the years I asked for a pony, only Darince Wong ever gave me one. Hey Darice, I ran into Science and Math people in Seoul. They knew Karen. We enjoyed ourselves. The end. Postscript: I still have my pony around somewhere. It's keeping Linda's Pikachu company.

Can anyone give me the lowdown on SoongSil University? Come on folks...Gimme the dirt.

1 Comments:

Blogger Carol Minor said...

Where are the dog pictures??

2/01/2007 01:47:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home