Wednesday, January 24, 2007

A few more photos


Those buildings in the background are awfully close. They're just a couple of blocks away. It's astounding that all of these buildings, beautiful as they are, are in a little time-warp envelope in the middle of Seoul.


The colors on this gate are fantastic. Apparently, most of these buildings have been rebuilt. Regardless, they're beautiful. What could be better? I'm glad you asked...Guys with knives and spears! You're damned right. Spears make any building better.

My companion didn't know what the Chinese characters on the gate meant. Can anyone enlighten me?

Blah blah...This is actually during a concert. I was hidden just offstage during a piece I didn't have to play.

Well, it looks as if the next month or two will be insanely busy. I'll be traveling more than your average migratory bird, apparently. I need to swing by Boston and take care of my apartment, but I'm not sure yet when I'll be leaving there. Blech...Too many things to take care of.

Perhaps next time I'll talk about Duo.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

O.K... Here is a short Chinese character lesson.
Read from the right to the left.
The fist character is "heung" means "rise" the second one is "Rae" means “etiquette" the last one is “moon" simply means "door"

2/02/2007 09:27:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home