Sunday, November 05, 2006

This and that...

Oh wow...Any country where the cell phones work on the subway really is topnotch. Jebus.

Oh yeah, spent all day practicing. Gonna go get some food with a friend. Slowly, but surely, I'm working my way through the list of people I wanted to see. If this whole clarinet thing doesn't work out, I wonder if I can make a living eating the food here. Someone check on the details...I'm sure it can be done, but I'm a little busy with other things at the moment.

Oh yes, to return to a familiar note: I hate reeds. If I could, I'd find out who invented them and gut him like a fish. Entrails everywhere...A real Michael-Myers kind of scene, I'd expect.

I'd better eat soon. Getting frightfully grumpy. At least my illness is getting much better. I had to enlist the aid of a pretty girl to get my other friend into a pharmacy to help me buy some medicine. It's working, thank FSM. It's sad that I know his weakness so well.

Oh...gotta run.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home