Thursday, November 02, 2006

First Full Day

Okay, got my first full day in here in Seoul. A few hours of practice in the morning, a few in the afternoon. I sound like poop. Yup, poop.

Last night, an old clarinet friend and I wandered over to the Sejong Center. We looked around the area briefly so I'd be able to find my way back today. Today I wandered over to the office only to find almost no one there. I'm still not aware of what I'm supposed to be playing on what concert. Considering that my first rehearsal is Tuesday, that's slightly worrying. So far, I haven't been able to get ahold of my Principal player to set a few things in stone.

So far, I've managed to meet two friends for dinner separately. In the next day or so, I'll make contact with more of them. I'm already getting IM's left on my computer from friends here. I'll make some calls tomorrow and see what happens. Gotta stay away from too much wackiness until the jet lag and cough are gone.

I'd better get this clarinet business under control soon. Gotta be all fantastic and whatnot for the first day.

Sleep is calling me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home