Thursday, August 17, 2006

왕자

I'm so impatient...Always want what I want when I want it. This waiting is driving me up the wall. Gurgle gurgle...

I actually saw an old edition of Beethoven 6 tonight that listed an arranger. What the hell is that? Arranged for orchestra with the same instrumentation. Weirdos...

I've been told that Google's Translator is producing a grammatical mess in Korean. Oh well, that's not too different from my English. Given the probable similarities in incomprehensibility, I've decided to leave it up.

This Cavallini Adagio and Tarantella really is a cute little thing. Like a little Terrier. Cute and harmless. Should I tell the audience that I'm presenting a pair of Jack Russell terriers for their listening pleasure? Two cute little 4 minutes puppies to nip at their heels?

Going to sleep now...If you can't tell, I've lost my mind again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home