Thursday, August 10, 2006

Today's Diagnostic

Back: MUCH better, but I still don't trust it. I'm going to go with Adm. Ackbar's advice on this one.

RunningMusic: See above trap.

Practicing: I'm starting to feel like a real musician again, thank the FSM. I'm pretty sure the only reason I can even remember how to play is the daily practice of scales. Yum...it's like eating collard greens...Tastes good and good for you.

Energy Level: Well, you needn't shove your head where the sun doesn't illuminate, but I'm not exactly Pollyanna today. I can't wait until I can sleep occasionally again. I'm hoping that might be in a couple of weeks. At least I can relax a little after NY/PA on Monday.

So, whose coming with me on Monday night? We're going to find some good food. I'm not sure if it'll be for a celebration or a prelude to self-immolation. Either way, I like to eat well.

'nighty night...Don't let the bedbugs bite...Actually, I was going to go through the entire rhyme as my mother taught it to me, but I'll just stop after the initial warning. Apparently, bedbugs have reappeared in the US recently. Saw it on the internet, so it must be true.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home