Sunday, March 15, 2009

Decisions, decisions...

So here's the problem: I've got plenty of work to do on ye olde clarinet, but there's an ACC championship game that involves Duke at 1pm. The clarinet work really just needs to be done in a week, but there's plenty of stuff that needs to get done by then. Also, the game is just an ACC championship, not NCAA. Hm...Also, I need to get some proper food at the grocery store.

That means that I have to prioritize. I'll eat oatmeal, then practice WHILE watching the game. Sometimes I'm so smart, I scare myself.

Anyone know the Rochberg or Bolcom Clarinet Concertos? There's a recording of the Rochberg out there somewhere with Gigliotti and a Taiwanese orchestra, but the Bolcolm is harder to find. Amazon says that there may be a recording available as of March 24th. Wha??

Okay, I'd better get my stuff set up for the game.

[PS - How come Grainger writes such tricky stuff?]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home