Thursday, February 05, 2009

It's Aliiiiive!

I finally have a Tephillah patch up and running on my speedy laptop. Wahoo. That means that I can get to practicing the piece with the notated processing and get used to how it's all supposed to work. Fantastic. I've got exactly a month to get it all cranking and ready for primetime so the masses can enjoy it. I've really got to thank Mark Volker for sending me this wonderful patch. I'll be spending the next few days trying to get to understand it. Hopefully, fluency will come fast.

Oh yeah, family concert in Glens Falls this weekend. If you've got time, it's something to do.

But more importantly, I'm doing my part to support Broadway and will be going to see "Pal Joey" tomorrow night after teaching and rehearsing all day. Then I get to go all the way to GF for a 9am runthough. Ack.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pal Joey fans would love to hear your thoughts on the show. You can share by going to this link:
http://paljoeyblog.com/archives/800
Hope you enjoy the show!
Catherine
PJ Blog

2/06/2009 07:57:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home