Friday, March 06, 2009

Onward...

So, the Sandroff apparently went well. Izzi and I rehearsed well enough that I trust that whatever he did worked well. I, on the other hand, had a hard time hearing the electronics as some other random person turned down the monitors right before the concert. Ick...Audience response was favorable. I recorded it on my laptop, but I haven't listened to it yet. I'm pretty sure it'll have lots of interference though. My laptop seems to add it to my mic plug. I haven't figured that one out yet. A recording engineer was at the gig, so I'll see if it got recorded and whether or not it picked up all the electronic nutiness.

If all turns out, I'll post an audio clip or two so you wacky kids can listen up. Not sure if that'll happen...

Gotta get back on the horse tomorrow and start rehearsing Candide. Where's my Eb? Is there a 7-day waiting period when you want to buy one?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home