Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Proof of Life



Some of my favorite people: SooYoung, Sharon, DJ, Your Fearless Leader, and Yuri




More o' the same: SooYoung, Sharon, DJ, Yuri, Your Fearless Hungry Leader (I'm not too sure what's going on with those pillows either. Also, this pic seems to contain alot of hands in the vicinity of faces.)


These are pictures from the same evening as the last pics, although at YH's apartment after the initial feeding at the trough in the restaurant. This last pic is here just to prove that we don't carouse exclusively in the dark. How beautiful these ladies are...I'm surprised they let DJ and me in the door without some kind of call to the police. Don't worry...they're all taken. Nope, and not by me or DJ.

Another concert tonight: Beethoven 9 again. Same shit, different day. Nothing else too special.

Watched another movie tonight: Short Bus. I'd highly recommend it, but you should IMDB.com it before you go get it to make sure that it's right for you. It's absolutely something you don't want to watch with your parents. You probably shouldn't watch it with a first date either, unless you're on the kind of first date they show in this movie.

Boy I could go for a few beers/vodka tonics/brainings against a cement wall.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home