Saturday, December 23, 2006

Back on the Job

On the mend...this evening I partook in a massive amount of 삼겹살 and 김치 fried rice. Even a little 소주 to top it off. Holy crap it tasted good. I ate it with a mixture of whiteys and Koreans from the orchestra. A good time was had by all.

We peformed Beethoven 9 tonight for a very enthusiastic crowd. It was not an educational concert, but there were kids EVERYWHERE. It was an great sign. So many kids, adolescents, and even younger adults (20's). Wow...Wouldn't see that in the States. It wasn't even a free concert. Although this concert was a runout to a local university, I'm interested in seeing what happens when we play in our house on Wednesday night. I bet the place will be packed.

I have the next 2 days off...something about a holiday of some sort. I haven't checked my PalmPilot, so I don't know which holiday yet. Maybe I'll check tomorrow.

For those of you who miss Morning Sedition, go to www.marcmaron.com for a bit o' what he's doing. Click here if you want to listen to a stream of the old show. Awesome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home