Friday, August 04, 2006

Into the Coal Mines

Well, it looks as if the next week may be sparse as far as long, rambling blogposts go. I've got to get my butt back to grindstone a little harder as far as the clarinet is concerned. That probably means that any posts I manage to throw up will be full of foul language and the occasional condemnation of Reality (yup, all of it). This is what happens when I get very tired. Okay, it actually happens pretty much whenever I am awake.

How do I get back to work? Baermann scales...yum, tastes like chicken. I spend more time on scales than repertoire. That way I make sure I know how to play the damned thing. The repertoire will come shortly thereafter, I'm sure.

So, I'm pretty damned tired and in need of sleep. I'm thinking about giving in to that particular need right now and getting up early to start my shift in the practice room. By early, I mean before noon. I've got all day, after all.

The FSM is still providing inhabitable weather. All hail the the meatballs!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home