Monday, April 21, 2008

Bloggus Interruptus

Again, crazy busy. I promise that I have reasons for intermittant posting.

First thing: I had a recital in Rockville, Maryland yesterday. During the trip, I got to reconnect with some friends from undergrad as well as play the concert with an old friend. My thanks to JYC for inviting my to come play and to CP and AR for many trips to and fom the train station, as well as allowing me to stay in their beautiful new home. I'm horribly jealous of the lives they lead.

The concert was okay, but I'm stil trying to get used to my new mouthpiece setup. My friend HJB got to come to the concert and was able to give me an honest opinion on some of the plusses and minuses of the performance. There may be video available at some point.

What's next? I've got to figre out what to do about school. I've been accepted into a program in NYC which would allow me to receive my Doctorate and make some great NY contacts in the process. I'm not sure exactly what will happen, but I have to figure it out fast.

I've also got tons of pictures from various outings that will be posted when I get a chance. For now, I leave you with one picture from our seats behind the plate at Camden yards, where we watched the Orioles beat up on the Yankees for free. Sweet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home