Friday, December 21, 2007

I put on my robe and wizard hat...

If you get the title, shame on you.

So, this was my street this past weekend. Peachy, huh? Well, today spit another 6ish inches on top of that. When I parked my car on Tuesday, it took about 10 minutes of sliding around before I got into my space. After today's dump and the horrific lack of plowing on my street by noon, I had to give up on teaching my one class of the day. At least I got to practice some. It's been awhile since I got to do that.

At this very second, I am writing from Boston's Logan Airport, where I am waiting on my 5am flight to NC. Since the subway doesn't run before 5am; I took one of the last trains tonight in order to avoid a 40 dollar cab ride on slushy, icy streets.

So, I'm thinking of posting an analysis or two (Feldman and/or Schuller) sometime soon. As there's some possibility of expanding one of them, I may avoid posting the latest. We'll see what I get around to on my break.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home