Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Self-Satisfied Schmuck

Apparently my posts can be a bit impenetrable at times. Well thbbtt! to you too.

I had one of those days today where I felt that I should probably call up all my old teachers and play for them over the phone. I could say things like "See! It took me a while, but I finally figured it out. I really was paying attention. " Now let's see what tomorrow is like. Crest, meet Trough. Trough, meet Crest.

When it rains, it pours. More work swinging my way this today. Nothing I can't handle easily. I already know how I'll spend the money. In fact, maybe I've already spent it.

Feeling ill tonight. I got back into the dizzy swing of things. That stinks. Took my little pills, so hopefully tomorrow will be better. In the meantime, I'm going to polish off a Wired Mag. from March and go to bed early. Even my stomach is in on it this time. Bastards...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home