Wednesday, September 20, 2006

On the Road Again

But no bongos or snapping fingers. If I see one damned drum circle, I'm calling in SWAT. Don't think I won't do it.

Back to DC for a little equipment shopping. I need to reload on the mouthpieces before I'm faced with an emergency. As I'm unable to do things simply, I, of course, had to schedule a 9am appointment to try them. Genius, huh? Oh, and I'm meeting with my accomplice that morning. I'm fairly sure that I'll owe a pretty serious breakfast/lunch/dinner to pay for the annoyance of waking so early just to hear a clarinetist. Oh, and the accomplice is driving. I'm still not sure how I was not thrown down a flight of stairs just for suggesting these shenanigans.

In order to get a reasonably-priced flight, I had to stay through Sunday morning. Poor me, right? Hear the sound of violins playing? They're playing for me.


Thbt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home