Sunday, July 16, 2006

RM

Teriyaki Boyz, N.E.R.D., Mos Def, Atari Teenage Riot

Not impresssed....Extraordinarily hot...Even random pedestrians were telling me I was not too bright to be out running in this weather. At least I waited until dusk. Still...not genius activity.

Still looking for that damned Berio...Also thinking about pairing it with the Rossini (?) Intro, Theme, and Variations...We'll see.

Alright, for dinner, I will eat the last vestige of my library's will to live. After that, perhaps a donut.

2 Comments:

Blogger Carol Minor said...

Thanks for the email. Did you play in Lake George on Thursday? My parents went to the concert; they said CP spent more time dancing in the aisles with the ladies than conducting...
I have my own blog now:
www.carolminor.blogspot.com
Definitely still in its experimental phase, I'm not entirely sure where it's going, but feel free to check it out.

7/16/2006 11:04:00 PM  
Blogger Christopher said...

I am not playing the summer concerts as I am on a sabbatical of sorts. Regardless of my age, I feel that I have about 10 years of gunk to work through on my horn before I step back out on stage in Sept. My SICPP performances were on the sly, so to speak.

Right now, I'm looking for a piece to pair with Gunther Schuller's Episodes for Sept. Decisions, decisions...

7/16/2006 11:42:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home