Friday, April 14, 2006

Blech...

I have a cold. I managed to NOT have a cold for the entire cold and flu season. At first, I though that it was just my annual Spring allergy attack, but it seems as if it is an actual cold.

To everyone that heard me play today while I was hopped up on Sudafed Allegery/Sinus, I thank you for your compassion. Thank you for not throwing anything at me or my person when you realized that I was completely incompetent. Thank you for not saying I was incompetent. Of course, you could have said it, but I didn't notice in my haze.

I'm now going to take some Nighttime Cold/Flu stuff and hibernate. I do hope that I will feel a bit more like getting work done tomorrow afternoon.

I saw my old teacher today and even he commented on my health. You know that it's not good when you even look sick. Tomorrow I intend to keep feeding this cold and my belly. Packin on the pounds.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I still think you have a tapeworm. You should name it "Timmy" or "Timm-A!"
I wish I had the loosing weight problem.

4/17/2006 09:01:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home