Friday, April 14, 2006

Off Topic, But Tasty

Occasionally, we here at "I Should Be Practicing" stray from music and mention something else. (By "we" I am including the voices in my head.)

Today's Off-Topic: Weight...I'm looking for some. I've been informed that I need to pack on a few pounds in the next week or so. Yum...That means that I get to eat. As many of you know, I tend to snarf quite a lot of Korean food. Seen many fat Koreans? That's right...It's time to hit the American Comfort Food, Italian Food, and anything else. Anyone have suggestions? I'm relying on you, my friends who also eat food, to help me bloat a little. Who's up for binging? (No purging.)

Yes, folks that means that I'll go off of my patented diet plan: Dunkies Med. Coffee (milk and sugar) and a couple o' donuts (at least one is always a Boston Creme). I'm telling you, the more I eat of that meal, the faster I lose weight.

Oh yes, the weight does not need to be muscle this week, but in a few weeks, I may need to do this again with an ideal substance being muscle rather than lard. For now, bring on the lard! Crisco! My grandmother's fried chicken! Hell, anything my grandmother ever made would be fantastic.

Another "Oh yes": Just so this is briefly on-topic, today I practiced...alot. The only word that could be used to describe the work I got done begins with "awesome" and ends with "ification." Loves me some practicifyin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home